Monday, August 28, 2017

plans of the weekend



The almost runaway chocolate cake.

I changed and doubled the original ingredients, when it was baking, I opened the oven to check, and it almost overflowed.

It tastes good, and my son said, it is an Asian cake, because it is half the sweetness, to me, this is already too sweet.

And he who doesn't like oatmeal, said, I wonder why you have oatmeal in this cake? 


Well, I just have to find some ways to sneak in something that either of my sons don't really appreciate in my cooking.

http://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2017/08/chocolate-cake.html



Bake potatoes with lots of cheese.

Main ingredients, potatoes, cheeses, onions, garlic, be creative and add in some other ingredients to it.

I tried figs (very little) once, the kids didn't notice it.

I also tried diced tomatoes, it was okish.

One time I had eggplant in it, yuck, this is disgusting, said my older one, and he won't have any.

This time I put chopped celery in it, we all love it and he said it smells so good, like chicken.

And next time, I’ll not just have the cheese on the top but mix some cheese with the potatoes, so when serve the potatoes, it will form together better.

Oh! I just bought some artichoke yesterday, and you what will happen next!

p.s. steam and cut the potatoes and stir fry vegs and garlic prior baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment