Thursday, July 10, 2014

7-23-2014 worship songs




Let us praise our Lord all together.
The 2nd song that I want to share with, I heard it from our church’s English congregation service the other day. And it caught my heart immediately. I don’t know what the name is. So after service I ask one of the sisters. She told me the name, it’s kind of long, and I didn’t bother to write them down at that time. Then I go home and try to search for it in the computer, I forget the song’s name completely, the only word that I remember is “deep”. I didn’t get to find it. I’m sort of upset, because I should write them down before. 2 days later I have a routine service at our church, it’s a Tuesday and it’s at the English congregation. When I walked in the congregation, I saw a pile of paper. I told myself that I should look through them; I might find my song there. How Deep the Father's Love for Us, it is beyond any words can describe.


How Deep the Father's Love for Us



The 3rd song is a Cantonese song. God’s love is the only unconditional love.
得祢愛我 (Cantonese) Unconditional Love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment