Tuesday, July 8, 2014

never too old to learn - 長春大學

There is a saying, “live and learn; it is never too old to learn.”

And I will say, “The more desire you want to learn the longer you will live.”

Last week at evergreen senior college, I teach them very simple easy fireworks ring craft.

This week I use a simple and popular song, “God bless America” in English. For one of the senior wants to learn some English song, so I pick this one to share.

This senior friend, she is the oldest one in the class, over 100 years old. She is also the most serious learner.

She made 2 of the crafts all by herself, and they come out very pretty. Same for this week’s learning of the English song, she takes this simple learning to her heart. She’s always asking a lot of questions. Actually she is the one want to learn some English song.

I really enjoy being with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment