Thursday, July 17, 2014

God's purpose - the world according to Bob

God has a unique purpose on every single one of us. You may inspired by someone then later on you get to inspire someone else.

In James and Bob’s case, James being inspired by Bob and some other friends, then when he gets back into shapes both physically and mentally.  He shares his own inside story with warts and all. It has fair influences on others. He also involved some charity events and organizations, like for the stray animals and homeless people.

This one actually is his 2nd book; I’m surprised to know that, he still stays almost the same routine as before.

In this book, he also mention that there are something deep dark inside his heart that he cannot open them up and share with others. But I believe that God will heal him in other way(s). I, myself, actually has the same situation, something that I just don’t know how to, don’t want to, don’t even willing to write them down. God do using different methods and opportunities to rehabilitate me little by little.

I also learn from his story, why a people become a homeless or a drug addiction. There are a lot of hurts inside especially it’s from your love ones, that hurt even more and hard to get rid of them. Still we need to find the ways to get ourselves up. Don’t just sit there and taken them all in.

I used to be like a homeless person, not physically but mentally, using different way to anesthesia myself. Never want to open myself up and share with anyone.

Another thing that I totally agree with him is, some of the kids when they have trouble to get along with their parents. They just throw them into to the psychologist’s hands or/and psychiatrist’s hands using medicines try to control the situation. In a lot of the cases, that makes their conditions go even worse or no turning back point at all. Faith, hope and love are the most important thing and amongst love is the crucial one. You cannot have only one or two without the three of them all together.

Using ways to express your own feelings especially bad, angry or sad ones, recording, writing, drawing, picture taking, talking out, community services, gardening, crafting, music, singing, there are always ways to let out the extra energy or anger or any negative motions or emotions.

In James’ life his loyalty friend, Bob, although, he cannot talk in human’s words, he deliver his affections through his own kind of talking and body languages.

11 years ago, in my worst circumstance, my kids are my best supports and strengths to go on my life. They are the reason that i can get my feet back on again and most of all they are the ones who get me back to God.

Now I realize why those hardships or person happen or meet in my life.


Lastly only one thing, I still don’t know how can A person is willing to help a homeless people. Not that I don’t want to, but how and the safety issue. I really appreciate those people who always ready to land a help hand on others. And I believe God has a special purpose on James too.

No comments:

Post a Comment