Thursday, July 3, 2014

korean family

It is a beautiful family, a small family, parents and one son only. They all are very friendly. Father and son are talkative but mom is quiet. They all work together as in one company, http://www.greenstarshop.com/. All their products are either green or environmental safely. Should I have time, I’ll check those products one by one by myself. And I'll recommend them to all my friends if they are really good products.

I ask the father, “if the lady your wife?” His answer is, “oh! She is both my boss and my roommate.” I like his sense of humor. If we have time we’ll for sure to talk more with them.


We also talk about church, the parents used to go to church. And they have the same reason as I do, because they want the kid have a nice environment to grow up. The kid still goes though. I’ll try any chance to encourage them going back to church.


Their son was born in America just like my sons, he can speak fluent Korean and read and write a little bit too. Unlike my kids, that is really a shame. Bilingual or multilingual is very useful and important, especially at work. According to him the secret is, “no Korean no dinner.” It sounds like a joke; it’s so true and so useful too. I should try this at my home too.




No comments:

Post a Comment