Monday, August 25, 2014

詩篇121:6 Psalm121:6

詩篇 121:6  Psalm 121:6
白日,太陽必不傷你;夜間,月亮必不害你。
The sun shall not smite thee by day, Nor the moon by night.

Months ago at Sunday worship, a lady sit next to me, she write this bible verse on the weekly bulletin, and give it to me. She tells me it is the bible verse that she memorizes and every time, before leave the house and start the car, she always recites it. She asks me to memorize it too. She is a pastor's wife. But later I lost that paper; I am so upset about it. Until today when I try to listen this song and instantly, this bible verse come back to me.

I’d like give the best blessings to her, with the whole chapter 121 of psalm.

1我要向山舉目;我的幫助從何而來? 
2我的幫助從造天地的耶和華而來。
3衪必不叫你的腳搖動;保護你的必不打盹!
4保護以色列的,也不打盹也不睡覺。
5保護你的是耶和華;耶和華在你右邊蔭庇你。
6白日,太陽必不傷你;夜間,月亮必不害你。
7耶和華要保護你,免受一切的災害;衪要保護你的性命。
8你出你入,耶和華要保護你,從今時直到永遠。
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. 3 He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4 indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD watches over you-- the LORD is your shade at your right hand; 6 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

我举目仰望 I Lift My Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment