Saturday, August 30, 2014

thwarted


I almost want to cry out today when I am at the local library. I’ve never frustrated like this before. Yes! I do need to big favor, please pray for me. Oh! Lord, please help me out, I know I must have done something not quite right, my patient and temper and judgments. And yes I need introspection.

Earlier when I start to use the computer, the lady sit next to me has a very strong smell of some kind of expensive perfume; I do appreciate people who are taking good care of themselves, but not the whole lot of perfumes at the same time. Therefore, I have no choice to chance another seat.

I resume all the works that I’ve been doing over the other computer, and trying to listen to some hymns while I am browsing and doing something else, I don’t want to waste those precious times. I do use the earphone, but can hardly hear from it when I use the same volume selection, before. Thereby, I try to adjust the volume up until I can clear hear it. And I don’t even know that other people can hear my music loudly until the librarian come to warn me. And yes again, I am grumbling inside of my heart, but it’s not fault, I really don’t know what happen and that is because something wrong with the audio setting with that particular computer that I’m using. So I try to check the settings for the audio, I do some changes then I can hear it and then I try to do more alter of the settings with my own knowledge of it and then I cannot hear anything at all, I do try to set everything to the default settings, still it’s not working. So I decide, probably I shouldn’t listen the music at the least. Then I start the check my yahoo mail and need to reply an email form my client. Guess what? It never happen to me before, the yahoo mail has some problem; I try several times before I give up that particular computer, thinking maybe it’s this computer’s problem.

Oh! Yeah! I change another computer to try it on. Once again, I try to listen to the music like before, and the audio is NOT WORKING. And there is a word file that I remember clearly that I’ve been upload to one of my blog, IS NOT THERE! My heart starting to mutter repeatedly, I know, I still don’t learn lesson yet. Stop complaining and judgment and pretend I know everything. And suddenly the idea of it’s the yahoo mail’s problem.

Finally, yes! I do pray for forgiveness and calm myself down. Boy! What a day and experience I have here.

Actually this type of episodes happen to me many times before, I mean, the not quite pleasant occurrences, I need to remember and try to not to do this to myself again, the complaining and everything. That’s learning, a tough learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment