Monday, August 18, 2014

jokes - egg, ice cream, boy

1). Why does you leave the egg sit there? Why? Do you want it standing up instead?

2). Prenatal Education is so important and true?
To approve it, why does the kid love ice cream so much? I literally brought the spoon with me when went shopping for ice cream and ate it right after paid for it.

3). Normally Boys start later than girls. How do I know?
I remember when I try to encourage my boy to talk when he is little, and I know he likes the swing very much, so I take him to the playground, put him on the swing then tell him, “Say, swing then I’ll push you.” Believe it or not, he just stretches out his hands and says nothing.


4). I do believe that God talk to people in a physical way. That is one of the evidence.
[ 跟老天打電報 ] 老母聽到第一聲雷就說要回家,於是我用最安全的速度飆車,在傾盆大雨之前滑壘成功到家一把門鎖上就用倒的 ((( 喘息貌 ………
“ God’s Telegraph”  When my mom hear the first thunder, she said, we have to go home this instant, so I try my safest speeding race home, right before the downpour, we successfully slide onto home base and lock the door (((gasping ………

5). [植誤] “老闆,我昨天買的含羞草回家後碰它它怎麼不害羞的合上葉子呢?” “您好,您買的這盆含羞草可能臉皮比較厚喔!“””
[False Plant] "buyer: I bought this Mimosa yesterday from you, I came home and touched it, how come the leaves not (shy) close? "" Store owner: you bought this pot of Mimosa, its face relatively thick (not bashful)! "" " 




No comments:

Post a Comment