Wednesday, August 6, 2014

two different world

There is a world where when one is sick, that’s say a simple cold. At there people always concern about you, always welcome you with a big smile, ask if they can help on anything, give you some suggestions on it, provide their own secrets of remedy, pray for you, they even buy some expensive Chinese medicine for you, or just pop up with a whole pot of hot, delicious chick soup just for you. There are no any words can describe about the emotion about it.

On the contrary, the other world, I’m sure that I don’t even want to say anything about it. It’s beyond anyone’s imagination.

My Bronchial is weak since years ago and deviation of nasal septum (鼻中隔彎曲), for this I don’t was I born with it or did I hurt myself when I was little?


So whenever I have a simple cold, I will suffer with severe coughs and stuffy noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment