Friday, August 29, 2014

beer

Lately I’ve thinking to try out some beer recipe. Thereby, I go to the supermarket to shopping for a can of beer.

But I’m not a drinker for found of it at all. I wondering around and looking at whole punch of different brand of beers. I am overwhelmed by that huge section of beers and really don’t know which kind that I should have.

At the moment one beer buyer, a guy, without surprise, tell the brand I’m viewing is a good choice. But I still cannot make up my mind, then a second guy beer buyer; politely asking me, cannot make up your mind, right?

Through this experience of buying beer, I also learn the benevolence of the beer drinker. This is an interesting experience for me.


For now that I have the beer. And I have to find time search for the beer recipe(s) sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment