Thursday, August 21, 2014

WATERMELON

After I finish visiting a customer then I go grocery shopping to a store near by, so I walk to the store instead of driving. And found there’s a big discount for watermelon therefore I decide to buy one for tomorrow’s potluck and I feel regret about walking to this store.

As I walk back to the car, it’s 3 or 4 blocks away. When I’m waiting on the traffic to turn into green, my memory goes back to the time when I was a pregnant with baby. That was around 20 pounds additional weight onto me, just like carrying a big watermelon with me and at the very moment, a mother-to-be pass right in front of me. I’m smiling and admiring at that glowing mom.

And when I reach the car, I feel my whole body is souring and aching by holding the watermelon and walking. Boy! That is only couple minutes. Cannot image how do me or other moms bear that for almost 9 months.


Salute to all the moms and their caring relatives and friends who take good care of them at all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment