Saturday, August 2, 2014

classic music

玩具交響曲 Toy Symphony
莫札特 (MOZART)-小星星變奏曲 Mozart - 12 Variations in C Major 'Ah vous dirai-je, Maman' K.265 (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcGThde7X2I

My kids are surprised about I like classic music. Oh! Yes! I love them since before I can remember it. This will be another way that I can share with my senior friends, via classic music and some simple English learning.
I do have bunch of passion about music. I don't know much about it or can play any of them.
if only you can have enthusiasm heart then the music that you present will come to life, that is the real music, a piece of art, not just whole lot of music notes.
And before I don’t really know that the simple kid’s song, “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”, is actually come from one of Mozart’s artwork. It is so lovely and beyond any word can describe.
About the “Toy Symphony”, the way they present it, that is call toy symphony. Does it bring you back to your childhood, those toys, and misbehaviors, fun things, careless and a lot more? I wonder that how many toys in this symphony, the composer want to you to see them, or how many can you see?
No any words but music, they can bring you to that particular levels and scenes. Hope that you all can enjoy them, and have you own unique experiences on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment