Sunday, May 10, 2015

2015 mother's day


We have mother’s day special meals (it’s either breakfast or lunch or dinner) at our church each year.
We all are so blessed to be served at this special day from kids and helpers. It is a Wonderful and healthy and nutritious breakfast, along with skit play, singing, prayer and raffles.

This year didn’t really plan to attend, but my kids are serving for the events so I go. I and other mothers truly have a great time together.

There’re raffle in the end and instead of use numbers as calling for winners, they use attendees’ first and last names. When it’s time for the drawing, my mind, of course, I wish I could win, not because the price but the fun and luck. But from my heart know that I’ve hardly had any luck in times of Radom drawing. Still, I wish good luck to myself and worry about something that I do know there is at least one of other mom has exactly the first and last name as mine, so I was worry about what if “Alice Chen” get to call as the winner and then two of mom going to fight over the price? As I was thinking about and worrying about, and suddenly when lift my head and see my younger one was walking toward me with the winner price, a vase with carnations. We won together!

No comments:

Post a Comment