Saturday, May 30, 2015

animal cookies

Here is the recipe for the animal cookies that I found from the web, as usual, I take out some the ingredients from it, such as vanilla extract and the like, try to make it as simple as possible for me.
Why animal cookies? Every time when I go grocery shopping, I don’t why, I just have the urge to buy them. And I love the shape of them, also I happen to have lots of shaped cookie cutter, better not waste them. So I tell myself that you better start to make your own. I cannot wait to try them very soon.
Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 
1 tsp. baking powder 
2 Tbs. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature 
1 cup sugar 
1 egg 
 
The direction is kind of long to read along, therefore, for me, I’ll just use the simplest steps for it. Only the following 2 things, I think is important for now.
Note:
Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Bake the cookies until very light golden brown, not for too long, maybe 12-14 minutes, since they kind of thin dough.
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment