Monday, May 11, 2015

5-15-2015 worship songs

Jesus, He was born in human flesh, He knows what we are suffering, everything that concern about us. He dies as an innocent man for our sins on the cross, resurrection after 3 days. Then back to our heavenly Father.
耶穌你醫治 Jesus, the healer

Lord! You are light of the world.
一世人跟隨你 I will follow you all my life

I used to be a very timid person, I don’t enjoy with people, and I felt very uncomfortable, especially with big crowd of people. As I change into a different person, an open-minding person, I felt regret at first. Why? Because when you know a lot people that also mean you will know more stories, sad or joy, someone has a broken relationship, someone is sick or even pass away and so forth. But I then realize that also there are always more lessons to learn, more blessings to give or get, more prayers to share at the same time.
團契遊樂園_哭有時,笑有時
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8nxmrw6qTw
我 的 心 默 默 無 聲
尋 問卻 似 得 不 著 反 應
塵 俗 裡 太 多 不 測 的 事 情
沒 法 解 釋 究 竟

我 的 主 懇 請 回 應
來 讓 我 確 知 祢 在 傾 聽
就 算 箇 中 奧 妙 我 沒 法 知 道
但 確 信 上 帝 意 念 是 至 高

哭 有 時   笑 亦 有 時
一 宿 雖 有 哭 泣  早 晨 卻 以 歡 呼 開 始
生 有 時   告 別 有 時
深 知 終 有 一 天 總 能 重 遇
祢 讓 我 知


哭 有 時   笑 亦 有 時
一 宿 雖 有 哭 泣  早 晨 卻 以 歡 呼 開 始
生 死 有 時   聚 散 是 永 不 止
感 激 終 有 一 天 總 能 重 遇
這 是 祢 旨 意

No comments:

Post a Comment