Wednesday, May 20, 2015

life

Sometimes, don’t know why? Suddenly, feeling sad, I’m a sensitive person. What I see, hear, or even when the weather changes, I can feel them or maybe is it the age, the hormone change?

One of the benefit from my job now, is I can decide not to go in the office just like that, no need to inform anyone, rest at home, and I can even handle my work from home via email or phone call.

Thank God, yesterday my older one, constantly checking on me, because he’s bored or maybe he’s finally realizes that mom is not always strong enough and need some supports some time.

We all went out and eat together, we talk, and joke around, I really enjoy.


But before I can notice, kids grow up, too soon, one day they’ll have their own family. It’s never too early too pray for their future family, a right spouse for them. Lives full of God’s graces and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment