Tuesday, December 15, 2015

How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake

Have a 14 oz mug ready, add ¼ c of all purpose flour, 2 T sugar, ¼ T baking power, 2 T coco powder, and stir to mix the dry ingredient well.
Then add 5 T milk, 2 T vegetable oil, stir until batter smooth.

Bake at 350º F for 30 minute, then top with whip cream and dip in.


Originally, the Chocolate Mug Cake is meant to use microwave to do the non-bake personal cake, and I am going to use the mug but the oven to bake the cake. I don’t really approve the microwave cooking thing.

And I end up using the regular bakeware to bake the cake for sharing instead of the mug. The reason is that I’ve doing the research about the oven baking with mug, it’s kind of hard to find and preapproved that safety thing, so I decide to not to use the mug for baking.


Although I truly like the idea of personal mug cake but not until I can guarantee the safety of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment