Wednesday, December 9, 2015

who's the boss? who's the decision maker?

Lately my sensitive bronchial hit I again, so I tell myself that I should do some adjust for my schedule. One of the thing that come into my heart is, I should reduce the times of my community service routine, from 4 to 1 or 2 per month, because that involve a lot of talking, which has a big effect on my sensitive bronchial. And I just cannot stop myself to talk to all the loving residents over there.

Later find out that 2 of the services been cancelled, the only one time service that I am the one leading the worship, so I am mandatory to be there. And the funny thing is, I’m not the original ones been sign up for the worship leading, someone switch with me.


God knows my limitation, He makes the adjustment and I’m just following the direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment