Saturday, December 26, 2015

season's greeting 2016


Almost end of year 2015, the other day I go posting posters for Asian American expo, 1 or 2 of business store, when I about to step in and ask for permission, a weird feeling, I feel like that I just went to do the same thing, same store, talked to the owner yesterday.
Surly time goes so fast. Seize every precious moment.

A Christmas Snow, a movie I saw the other night on TV.
http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3573876505/
A touchy Christmas movie, I know some of the scenarios, don't seem real.
But truly there are some things that we should chew on.

Kathleen, has carried around the unwanted memory of her father abandoning her and her mother almost 30 years ago on Christmas Eve. She blames her mom for her dad's leaving and refuses to celebrate Christmas since.
It's your own choice whether or not to bear the pain or hurt or unforgiveness and being bitter to other all your life.

Sam, Kathleen's father, an alcoholic, abandoning his family, turns out that he is just like his own father.
I mean, you can be the one to break the curse on your family, agree?

Lucy, the daughter of her soon to be fiancé, lost her mom when she is little, and she's been seeing the psychologist since. 
Lucy like a young psychologist herself, full of knowledge, but don't apply them to the real life is in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment