Wednesday, December 9, 2015

sour oranges

When encounter with same thing or situation, people have different responses, that's normal, but quite interesting sometimes.

Orange, kind of sour from my backyard, try to share with friends. One of them, when she tastes it, says, oh! So sour cannot eat, and throw away all she has in front of me into the trash can, sad.

A friend's mom, when I tell her the orange is from my backyard but are kind of sour, hope she is OK with it, she replies, no problem, I can blend them with other fruits and honey altogether then drink it.


One of my senior late friend, she is always praise me when I done something right, for example, she’ll tell me that you dress very nice today, you are still young, so you should dress up in colorful like this more often. Another example is, she tells me, oh! Alice your hair is long again, it’s time for a nice haircut, and I know that it is not quite good to wear a long hair for my hair is mostly gray. She is a wisdom lady. I really miss her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment