Tuesday, December 15, 2015

How to Make Whipped Cream in a Mason jar


Chill both mason lid and jar at freezer for 10-15 minutes, add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 T sugar, tight the lid and whip it, shake for 5-6 minutes vigorously, listen and hear the ready sign, don’t over shake or it’ll turn into butter.


Finally I get my own Cocktail Shaker, I’m not fond of cocktail, don’t get me wrong.
Years ago, I want to buy one, because I want a cup, a stainless steel cup, inside out and from top to the bottom, the cocktail shaker has the perfect match, but I feel wired to have this as a reason to buy one.
So why do I have it now, it’s for the whipped cream making, instead of the Mason jar, I think this should be the better one to make whipped cream.
And I did try the whipped cream making, not quite succeed, I think the main reason should be because that I don’t really have the kind of strength and interest to vigorously shake them for at least 5-6 minutes, my shoulders are sour from last night of shaking.

Next try, I’ll use the handheld blender instead of using my own shoulders and arms that is really tiring and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment