Tuesday, June 6, 2017

audio equipment

A: one of the audio equipment, the wireless microphone system, I bought it out of my own pocket, I need it back.
C: oh, I see, I'll bring them to you next time.

C (call B): A told me, such and such, should I return the whole audio equipment (which are useless to me, and I just cannot wait to get rid of them since I have a small house/space) to him or just the one that he pay for it?
B: of course the whole audio equipment, yeah, he told me about it, after all, he is the one who in charge of it. And he spent a lot of efforts on purchasing the audio equipment.
C: oh, I see.
B: but he has never come on time for the service.

The reason why the audio equipment is with me, there's one time, A cannot make it for the service months ago, he had someone to send the audio equipment over, and I knew that we are going to have two brand new microphones with built-in speakers soon which are donated by my boss and also A is always late since one point, was it from the pastor left our team? I don't quite remember, do I care, no, not at all, but if you are a volunteer, please commit your time, energy and passion.

That's when, I told B, oh, since I live closer, I'll keep and carry this bulky audio equipment to the service from now on.

News, news, A came on time last service! What a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment