Tuesday, June 27, 2017

dumbbells

Dumbbells + Pain + Fear + Pray = Recovered

I had this right shoulder pain for couples of weeks.

Two nights earlier, while I was boringly watching TV, I thought, let me exercised my both arms with the dumbbells.

After some time of exercise and when I about to go to bed, I suddenly felt trouble in my heart, oh no, what if after this arm exercise with dumbbells, worsen my shoulder pain, I prayed extreme hard, not for my pain but for my fears.


The second day, my weeks right shoulder pain, totally gone, this morning when I visited one of my fellowship friend's dad, who fell weeks ago and heard he said, he is kind of afraid of doing the therapy due to the pain, so I sharing my personal experience to him, hope this will encourage him.

No comments:

Post a Comment