Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Worship songs

B: we are going to have a list of worship songs list, the worship leader get to pick 2 songs from the list and one or two songs of his or her choice every time.
C: oh, I see.

B: one of the elderly resident suggested twice before that we pick songs that are not so new so she can follow and sing along with.
C: oh, I see.

B: besides, actually, at the very beginning, I and pastor wanted to do so.
C: oh, I see.

C: how's our worship songs today? 
One of the elderly resident: good, I can pretty much follow and sing along with all the songs that you guys pick.

(B email the rules, the song picking rules to us)
A: did you see the email from B, I’m the one who suggest it?
C: oh, I see.

(B is on vacation for months)
C (called): did you get to see the email of last time's worship songs that A pick, none of the three songs are from the list, did you guys decided to change the policy?
B: no, I thought one of songs is from the list, let me double check. He’s the one of the people that suggested it, he should follow the rules.
C: oh, I see.
B: wait a minute, you guys didn't follow the rules before.

C: I & D followed the rules since you announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment