Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dragon Boat Festival 2017

It’s a traditional food that we eat on Dragon Boat Festival, so I made some.

And I’m going  to surprise you for the ingredients that I used, Glutinous rice; of course the main role of it, peanuts; have to has it, my favor, beacon; our favor, black fungus and oyster mushroom; by so I can force kids to have those healthy food.

For the Glutinous rice, it supposed to be made from raw, uncooked, but I was being lazy, so I cooked them. First, it's easier and faster. Second, I don't want the other ingredients soak in the water for long time while cooking, all the nutrients will be gone.


Note. Stir fry the bacon first, when done, take them all out, then use this delicious oil to stir fry black fungus and oyster mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment