Monday, June 19, 2017

Wanted: Plant Identifiers.

Carrot Flowers
One of fact that I found from Wikipedia; they can also be good companions for other plants; if left to flower, the carrot, like any umbellifer, attracts predatory wasps that kill many garden pests.
No wonder that I found a wasp in the yard today; I’m scared at the same time.
Melon Flowers
Lettuce Flowers
Interestingly to find some fun facts about it, here's one of them, Lettuce bolting to seed cannot be reversed, and when it happens it’s time to replace the cool season vegetables with more heat tolerant plants. 

And this the fourth day that I found this pretty flower; the flower only bloom for one day, the first and the second day, I found one of each, the third day, 8 flowers, today, 20 flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment