Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday

I don't know why my mindset, thought yesterday is today, let me explain this to you real quick, I don't want to confuse you.

Yesterday, I emailed an on sale news to our company's Internet deportment have her to post on our web about "Super Pets" this coming weekend's special sale. 

And then at night, I was wondering how come I didn't get to receive the email from the person who is in charge of posting news; that she normally inform us about our news been posted on the web?

So I thought maybe she just forgot to email me, and the on sale news was already been posted on the web, and I checked, no surprised it was not there yet, I was so upset.

This morning when I woke up, I suddenly realized that today is Friday, what a relief and that's how I wish, every day is Friday.

Today is not yesterday, so why bother?
Today is not tomorrow, why worry?
Seize and cherish what you have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment