Wednesday, March 12, 2014

40 days community lesson

I will be the one to lead the 40 days of community in our fellowship. It’s supposed to be this week, but because the outing this week’s meeting been cancelled. It’s a relief because I have an extreme busy week, I’ll do the worship leading for the rehabilitation center for the coming Friday, also part of the worship thing for the outing. If it adds on this lesson preparation, it’ll be too much to me. Thanks God, He knows, and He raises me up to take up anything that I need to complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just found out that I’m not the one leading the worship for the Friday event. It’s next Friday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I just remember I’ll be the translator from Taiwanese to mandarin for the Sunday convalescent home community service. Good thing is I don’t need to prepare anything ahead for that, I just go and do it.
It turn out, they have some other arrangement for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson day:

We’ll have the prayer before the lesson begin, I’ll encourage each one pray out loud, maximum 3 sentences for each person then assign someone or I to do the ending pray.

Ask question: when the starting time for Sunday worship?
It’s not 10:00am or 9:45am, its 9:20am that we start our Sunday worship with prayers.

Ask for sharing: what’s worship to you?

With this lesson I learn a lot, before the day, I thought worship is using songs and music to praise our Lord. I learn that worship is prayer, singing, offering, even your daily life, how you act and the relationship with God.

And we all need to prepare our heart with prayer before we worship Him. If you have some misunderstanding between anyone, you need to solve it first.

For offering, I always think that it not just the money but our heart and action.
Is that correct?

The last with one worship song for the lesson ending,
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. (PSALM 150)
你們要讚美耶和華 (詩篇150)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPCAGkouFvM

No comments:

Post a Comment