Saturday, March 8, 2014

BUSY DAY


Oh! Boy it’s a very busy day today.

Yesterday I had a piece of coffee cake and I cannot go to sleep until very late.

In the morning I woke up at 7:30am by alarm clock, that’s terrible. Then besides the routine things people usual do when get out of the bed. I cook oatmeal and eggs for the breakfast and while it’s cooking I prepare the fruits for the turf group meeting and eat my breakfast. Then I wake up the kids, clean up the mess. Drive the young one to the yard sale event. After that I go to my worship rehearsal. Then I do a store picture taking for one of my client. Then I go have myself a haircut. Then pick up my young one from the yard sale event. Then go buy drinking water. Then have the old one to practice driving on the way to his Saturday meeting and drop the young to the library. When I come back I call a client to schedule the appointment for later today. Then call a friend to reminding her tomorrow’s church and next Saturday’s outing.

And now I’m writing my tedious schedule for relaxing. Oh! I’m not complaining here. Lately on I still have a lot of work to do. Also today is the end of day light saving, if I remember correct, we need to give the extra one hour back to the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment