Thursday, March 20, 2014

God's not dead

There’s a new movie in theater today, God’s not dead.

I didn’t get chance to see it yet.

The movie is about the Philosophy profession, at the first day of his class, he asks the students to write down three words on the paper and sign it too. The words are “God is dead.” There’s a Christian student refuse it. And the professor challenge him, if he don’t write that down, then he’ll fail that class or if he can have a debate with him and convince him that God’s not dead is a truth.

I’m more curious about professor himself, what makes him so hate about God?

In real life, I ask myself the same question many times before; how willing will I defend about my own faith. Will me willing to risk my own life for something I believe. I really don’t dare to answer it.

And we do know many people, they not just stand up for their religious, they even lost their freedom or lives for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment