Saturday, March 8, 2014

PASTOR JOSEPH

We are expecting Pastor Joseph and his wife come to join our San Diego trip.

To me Pastor Joseph has a special meaning to me. Back to around 11 years ago when I first come to a new church, I know one of the friend there, but I never tell her that I’ll go that day.

When that day come, I have my two young sons with me, and I’m a very shame person, I feel kind uncomfortable that day. When I an about to step in the church, Uncle Joseph is the first one to spot me, he give a warm welcome. He also invite me join the rainbow fellowship after service. Oh! I forgot to mention that pastor Joseph also ask us not to call him pastor, call him brother or uncle in stead.  That make a big different in my life.

I share this with my friends, but I never get chance to say thanks to Uncle Joseph in person. Thanks Uncle Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment