Wednesday, March 5, 2014

hormone

Hormone is something everyone need. Hormone is crucial to our body function. If you don’t have or too little or too much of certain hormone, your body won’t be able to function normally.
Also when the hormone has a tiny change, it will affect you a lot. For example, during teenager or menopause or pregnant or through some body injure, you may or may not notice the uncomforted of your emotion. You just cannot control it.
But I do believe through prayer, it’ll help a lot.
That’s all pray aloud together, oh Lord please to reduce the uncomforted feeling of my body, I know that’s normal, but please help me not just conquer the uncomfortable, help my whole body, soul, and spirit all calm down so I won’t affect the people around me. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment