Wednesday, March 19, 2014

shortage? goodness?

Its funny when I talk to a friend about my shortage of cannot concentrate for a long time. And in the end of the conversation my shortage turns into a goodness of me.

I have a community service with church group at a rehabilitation center; we have worship time with songs and then a short message to share with. It’s not a long message, around 30 minutes or so. But to me it’s kind of long one, I’ll start to look around and think about something else, and that’s how I always can spot anyone need a help, trying to going out or coming in or for any other need.

I never notice that about myself until my friend tell me in a praise way not a criticize manner. I’m so thanks for this kind of friend, it’s so precious.

So a shortage is not necessary a shortage if you can take a good look at it and turn it into a merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment