Saturday, March 15, 2014

mission impossible

In charge of the entertainment for 3-15-2014 San Diego
trip, it seems a mission impossible at the beginning to me.

First my kids, they cannot make because they have their own activity to attend. Second I didn’t have any experience or idea about how to do it at all.

Somehow I take it and I don’t even feel scare or anything about it.
I don’t even worry a lot when they told me that the CD that we have may not be able to play at the bus DVD player. I know we all come prepared, we all going to help out if that really happen, and God is watch over us. Yes! You raise me up to the most that I can be.

Two weeks Friday before the trip, I couldn’t go to sleep until very late that night due to a small piece of coffee cake. That night all the ideas and songs keep coming into my mind just like the fountain flowing deep and wide. That is really amazing.

I don’t have any ides about who will be in our group of bus that day. Totally I pick six songs, two English, two mandarin, one Cantonese, and mix mandarin and English. I also randomly pick couples of small prizes from our house; I didn’t buy them, books, snacks, toys…etc

To my astonishing, half our group is new friends and more than half group people are Cantonese speaking. I don’t speak much Cantonese, but I do pick one of a very beautiful Cantonese song.

The travel is perfectly fine too.

And every body is participate, every body appreciate on everything we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment