Wednesday, March 12, 2014

uncle kim

Today I went to visit a friend’s dad.

He’s been stay in convalescent home for years.

At that moment when I see him, I have a mixed feeling.

He’s very sick; most of his physical functions are lost. He can see and hear but I don’t know if he can understand me still. Every time when I see him, I greet with him, talk, pray for him, and sing song for him. That’s all I can do.

There are a lot of things that is not in control in our hands, or any other’s hands.

Do what we should do, let go and let God.

3-21-2014

I just heard from his daughter about his condition is not good. Again the only one thing I can do now is pray for him and him family.

I pray the Lord the uncle Kim will suffer less as possible if that’s the Lord will to take him away from us. I pray that Uncle Kim still have a second chance when see the Lord’s face, he will say yes to the God and become a Christian at the last moment.

I pray for his loving family will have a peace in their mind and not to sad about it. So far in his family only one of the member is a Christian, so I pray that the Lord to open their mind to see Him, to know Him and receive Him as their Savior.

I visited uncle Kim couples times before, I sung Jesus is here, and read some bible verses for him. He cannot talk but I do believe that he can hear and understand me.


Uncle Kim dies shortly after Friday afternoon I call his daughter and pray for Uncle Kim and his family. Although Uncle Kim didn’t get to open his month to say that he’s willing to receive God’s love due to his physical dysfunction. I believe in his mind he is and the blessings will go to his loving family on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment