Thursday, February 25, 2016

20


A famous song of Abba, Dancing Queen, part of the lyrics going like this, You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen.

In God’s eyes, we are jewel, regardless our age, we all young and sweet.

This morning, didn’t know why, I decided, rather exercised at home alone with my new bought praise dance series 7 than drive to the park to do so with group.

Then my older son, came in, and asked me for a ride to his friend’s funeral, who commits suicide days ago.

I went with him, actually, I do plan to go with him, as soon as I know this incident happen, but I don’t want to ask him, I want him to ask me instead, but in this case, I’m sort of go with him without ask him beforehand.

It’s either a traditional Taoist or Buddhist funeral rite, around 2 hours or so long in total including the burial.

Not much people attend, no program, no greetings, real sad, he is only 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment