Monday, February 1, 2016

new way of beating eggs

I found a new way to beating the eggs, find any empty pasta sauce bottle, make sure clean it thoroughly and dry it before you use it.

Then just crack open the eggs and drop them into the bottle with seasonings that you desired and then close the cap tightly and then shake it for seconds or until the eggs are well beaten, you can tell by eyes. It shouldn’t take long.


Why do I pick pasta sauce bottle, because I happen to have it and the size is suitable. You can use any kind of bottle, however, I recommend the see through glass one. It is transparent, therefore, you know if the bottle is clean and when the eggs are beaten well?


I actually try to beating eggs in the mug and stainless steel cup not long ago, using the glass bottle one is better way from my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment