Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Psalm

When God pushes you to the edge, trust Him fully. He will either catch you when you fall, or teach you how to fly.
 
Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
 
Psalm 121:1-2
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,

    the Maker of heaven and earth.
 
Psalm 126
When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
    we were like those who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
    “The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.
Restore our fortunes, Lord,
    like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears
    will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping,
    carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
    carrying sheaves with them.
 
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment