Monday, February 15, 2016

movie review - deadpool

Deadpool Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Ryan Reynolds Movie HD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTfd6tISfw

It is rated R, so, violence, blood, cuss words, plus some awkward moments, if you watch with kids.
Why do I watch with my kid? Well, my son asks for it, and no one warn me ahead, but I'm totally fine with it, besides, rated R, what do we expect?
I rather embarrassed, than knowing nothing about what he watched.

Something to chew over for this movie, do we sometimes, for some purposes, exchange our soul with evil. In this case, the main character, after fine out, he has terminal lung cancer.

There's love, comedy plots, great way of narrative, stunning computer animation, and sort of happy ending.

Nowadays, a ravishing computer animation is a must.

After the movie, pick up my older son, for he doesn't have a day off and 3 of us go have Lunner together at a wonderful local restaurant. Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment