Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Coloring book club for adults - 7

Yah! Today’s coloring time, I rush again in the end. The problem is that one hour is no enough time for completing it, in most of the case, not even 2 or 3 hours, the job can be done.

I use a lot of blend in; I don't know should I call it technique. Not that I know a lot about drawing, it's kind of fun to do so, it makes the coloring looks totally different after blending color in, whether is using, different color or white color pencil or eraser to do  so.

If only I can have totally, nothing in mind or nothing to do after, yes! Blank, I don't see that I can ever finish it nice and peace in mind.

Kind of dark coloring this time, I use a color called, deep raspberry for over an hour. No particular reason, just go with feeling.

Today, same thought come into my mind again; do I really want to do this coloring thing? It’s a conflict inside of me, don't want to continue but in the other hand, I tell myself to go on. To train myself, become a patient, creativity, a not so easily giving thing’s up or maybe just to have the exercise for my eyes and arm and fingers. I should continue, right?

Besides, I learn something every time and have some idea to write my blog, yes! Yes! Do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment