Saturday, February 6, 2016

pictures and picture frames

Last Saturday night, the farewell party for one of our pastors. All went fine, but, in the end, something happened, that truly annoyed me, the parents with their children who are leaving this church, start to take down the pictures of their children from the church's classroom's wall. Aren't that supposed to be the church's properties? I sensed this anger emotion and the bitter happiness arose again. 
"We shouldn’t church plant with anger", says the main leader of the church plant many times, and he probably is the calmest person of the group.

At this point, I’m glad that my children decided to stay, but if they determine to leave, I’ll for sure go with them, no matter what.

Also that day two of the picture frames broke while they were taking down the pictures, the parents throw those broken glass right in the trash can!? What the hell? Even my son, knows better than them, it's not the way to throw something harmful like that right in the trash can. We do inform some main person of the church, it had been taken care of.



No comments:

Post a Comment