Wednesday, April 23, 2014

i real don't know how to say it

A friend call me about how she has a friend is looking for a future wife. He’s a rich widower, with 3 kids; 2 of sons already grown up, independent and live aboard. The daughter, I guess she is has Cerebral Palsy and of course live with him.
She’s asking me do I consider about getting know him. I really don’t know how to answer her and I just don’t know. My priority is my kids other than that are a no.
Maybe I’ve single too long or I have other thoughts in my mind. She really caught me thinking. She’s not the first one to tell me, I should start to think about myself, the kids will grow up and leave home soon.
Mix Marriage involves huge commitments for the people from 2 different families, responsibilities and everything.

Pastor missionary

------------------------

I don't think that I have that kind of energy for other people besides my own kids. It’s different from the community services, that's 24/7 issue

No comments:

Post a Comment