Thursday, April 17, 2014

May sharing - total lunar eclipse

First a short clip to share with everyone.
Dose anyone knows what is this clip about?
Yes! It is the total lunar eclipse, the blood moon the occurred at April 14/15 2014.
It happens around 11:58pm until to the next around 12:05am.

At first my kids are with me then when it’s getting late, they go to sleep.
When I was little, I was scared of dark and lonely, even I was with big crowd of people.

That day I’m alone but I don't feel lonely because I know God is with me. And not just that he has the clear sky, the beautiful clouds, the moon, and the shining stars.
And that is also the first time that I aware the stars are really twinkling at me like they are talking to and smiling at me.

Here is the beautiful I want share with you, please sing along with me too.
有一天 (mandarin)


No comments:

Post a Comment