Saturday, April 19, 2014

whine


Mission of ishineinfo.com, it’s not Just for Tweens but also for the parents with tweens, to help tweens and their families to find their values, identity and purposes in Christ.

Take an advantage of iShine, it’s powerful and unique when kids ministering to kids, iShine reaching out to the tweens with remarkable music or skits.

All the problems are not just about the kids or the parent(s) alone but all together.

Seriously we whine a lot and we don’t even realize it or care about it. We are whining just about everything every day.

I need a new phone, how can she have and I don’t.

My parent(s) is/are the meanest parent(s) in the whole wide world.

I need new clothes.

Why can I go out with my friends and have fun.

I’m old enough to take care of myself and make my own decisions.

I need my own privacy. Would you please leave me alone!

Oh! The food is disgusting.

I need a new computer game.

I know everything; you don’t have to tell me over and over again.

Don’t call me, text me please.

Wait don’t bother me, I’m busy here and mind your own business.

I’ll clean my room when I ready.

Does any one of those above sounds familiar to you or your love ones, yes! It’s in our daily life alright.

Whining destroy relationships. Whining will only keep your friends or loves away from you father and father. And it’s like a disease; it will pass on to others too.

1 Thessalonians 5:18  Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 Corinthians 6:19  Or do you not know that your body is a temple

No comments:

Post a Comment