Saturday, April 26, 2014

can't & shouldn't say

Something I cannot and should not say to people but I have to and the only thing I can is put them into words and talk to Jesus. It’s sad and happy. It’s depressed that I have to keep them to myself. It’s lucky that I can pour them all out to Him.

My mom stays with us for some years then she decides to go back to Taiwan. My dad stays with us most of the time, only visit Taiwan once a year. My point is why can't he go back and keep Mom Company and take care of each other.

Around 3 or 4 years ago, my mom almost dies. She has some kind of chronic. I really don't how many more 3 years does anyone can have.

I always tell people, forget the past seize now and plan the future.


They should be hand in hand and go travel together near or far, enjoy their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment