Tuesday, April 22, 2014

being trusted

Being trusted is a good thing. But sometimes I’m so afraid that I cannot really be able to help them or are my recommendations right for them. Often I comfort them first then give them my opinions then I’ll always tell them go get a trusted professional helps.

People say, oh! It’s case by case. For real, even it is exactly same problem, but to different person, different age, and different personality and so on. The solution and result will be totally different.

So much needs to be put into prayers for them. Problems with parents, with kids, especially teens, I pray the wisdom from Lord for those are in troubles and me too.


In relationship the boundary is crucial. And how to set the boundary is not an easy job. Sometimes you just don’t how to set them or you don’t know if you can follow the rules that been settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment