Sunday, April 13, 2014

April sharing - in Christ, dreams fulfilled

在耶穌的腳前 At Your Feet
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=shCA1uIfKPY

Open the eyes of my heart lord

眼光 ~ 台語詩歌 天韻 (Taiwanese) Eye Sight


曾經一刻 have you ever thought? (Cantonese)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnv5K1vSUo 

It depends on what group of people that I’m going to share with one of the song will go with it.

---------------------------

If I’m asked to do a short sharing, I will say sure, but only one request to it; I want to sing one song as part of my sharing.

I love music very much. I still remember when I was little when I heard Beethoven's symphony no.5, symphony of destiny. Believe it or not I conduct like conductor, and I’m serious about it. I also love singing but I was born neither with music talent nor has any music training. I couldn't sing high notes or long notes; I don't know how to read the music.

Amazingly through the praise dance, my singing improved. Praise dance, it is an exercise along with beautiful Christian songs, it not just help me on sing higher notes and longer notes also learn to count tempo more correctly. 

At the beginning when I join praise dance group, is for my health problem. I coughed for a long time, cannot find any way to cure it. Most of the praise dance song lyrics are literally from bible verses, they are so powerful and touching my heart. After couple of months of Praise dance exercise, I’m cured.

Praise dance is not just have exercise move, it also have a lot of dance move. When I was little, I always wanted to learn dance. But I never have the chance to learn it. As I grow up, I tell myself, wait until I have my own income, I’ll go learn it. And then I got married and have kids, so I tell myself again, wait until the kids grow up, I’ll go learn dance. Praise dance fulfill another dreams of mine, dancing.

And because the community services, I become brave, i can talk or sing in front of people.

That’s also how I am able to join the church worship team, it fulfills my dreams of singing.

That's sing "At Your Feet"( 在耶穌腳前 )together.

No comments:

Post a Comment