Saturday, April 19, 2014

beethoven symphony no. 2 moonlight sonata



It is when I watch one of my favor TV show, the skit guys are showing The Verdict. This is the background music, but only first part of it. I heard this piece long time ago, I adore it. It catches my attention again. It is so charming yet a little sad. It makes me want to listen to it over and over again.


The Symphony No. 2 in D major (Op. 36) is a symphony in four movements written by the Verdict Ludwig van Beethoven between 1801 and 1802. The work is dedicated to Karl Alois, Prince Lichnowsky.



Beethoven's Second Symphony was mostly written during Beethoven's stay at Heiligenstadt in 1802, at which time his deafness was becoming more apparent and he began to realize that it might be incurable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment