Thursday, April 17, 2014

iceberg lettuce wraps 生菜包

Iceberg lettuce wraps, that's another yummy dish that remember my mom and grandma used to make.

It’s the idea that wrap cook ingredients wrap in raw iceberg lettuce. The raw iceberg lettuce play a crucial role in this dish, it make every bite a crispy crisp, not just the taste also the sound. Another fun part is you have warp it yourself right before you eat it.

I don't quite remember the exactly ingredient about it. 

I have cook rice miss soak with raw eggs, shredded pork marinate with soy sauce, egg and grape seed oil, and diced colorful bell pepper.

First I stir fry the pork until it’s almost fully cook, and you don't need to add oil to it, and then ladle them out. I always use the same pot to continue the cook; fry the rice with the eggs until it’s down then add bell pepper for little while then the pork in, cook until all done.


Yummy my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment