Monday, April 7, 2014

Fruit: It’s not just for eating.

I really like the idea for fruits from buzz feed.
9 instantly and clever way to use the fruits, it’s easy, when fruit is not just a fruit.

1). Use lemon peel as a deodorant. Its natural and it can fresh you up for a few hours.
I will try it myself.

2). Make a candle out of orange. Cut half the orange, leaving your new wick intact; allow soaking in olive oil for three minutes.
I believe it’ll smell real good, just watch out for the burning fruit candle.

3). Watermelon is not longer a watermelon only, it’s a fruit bowl, and it’s beautiful.
I tried this before; it makes a lot of wows.

4). It’s reported to give people more vivid dreams, drink apple juice before bed.
How about eat an apple before bed? I should try this.

5). Bananas peels can be used as a natural teeth whitener. Use only the inside skin.
I also heard that you can use that for the skin too. I did try that but no patient of it. You got to have a lot of patient and persistent though.

6). Pineapple juice can be used as a cheaper alternative to cough syrup.
I never thought about it or try. But I totally agree. And I love pineapple a lot.

7). Don’t settle for regular ice cubes; add some flavor to your water before you freeze them.
It’ll be colorful too.

8). & 9). Free your grapes for a delicious snack and use them to chill you wine, without diluting it.
Good idea expect for the wine drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment